Melbourne is hands down the best place in Australia to host a Hens party. It has a bustling city and a vibrant countryside with a swarth of options for any type of Hens party. Bridesmaids who have ever planned a Hens party in Melbourne would admit that because of the abundance of choice, choosing the right option can be tough. Part of making the right decision for the bride is having all the information. Here are 9 reasons why a pole dancing hens party may be the right fit (or not) for you and your friends.
But before we start. A pole dancing hens party is NOT for everyone…
There’s no pressure on everyone to participate in the striptease lesson or the burlesque should the bride choose those package options. In fact every party needs someone to take the pictures and let’s be honest, without the pictures you’d miss capturing some hilarious moments. This actually leads us to our first reason:
- Pole dancing is not for everyone but it is for every body. See what we did there? Since pole dancing hit the mainstream in the early 00’s, it’s now recognised as a legit way to exercise for all ages, sizes and experience levels. That’s because at the beginner level any body can participate. In fact you probably already know someone involved in the sport.
- It’s appropriate for the day (and night): Pole dancing was born in the nights but most hens party’s are held during the day. The beauty of pole dancing is the time of day doesn’t matter. Most venues host pole dancing parties at 10am before the group goes to lunch and also right before the group begins a night out on the town
- Different types of packages. Some Brides will just want to learn the world’s sexiest pole moves, while others will want to learn how to perform the perfect strip tease. Do you blame them – they’ll need some new tricks for the Honeymoon! Once you decide on the right package the venue can always add some extra spins, twerks and pops.
- Get dressed up. Pole dancing schools are probably one of the only places you can get dressed up without being out of place. Come up with your own theme. If you want predictable? Charlie’s Angels. Originality? Ghostbusters 2. Burlesque? Moulin Rouge. 80’s aerobics? Jane Fonda’s and her entourage. It’s never mandatory but it always adds to the party atmosphere
- You can save the drunk for later! OK truth be told, some of the group will probably have a few glasses of champagne. But the fact is you won’t need shots of jagermeister to get the party started. Pole dancing instructors supply the metaphoric Jager Bombs through the music, movement and energy. The best part is that you’ll still remember the party in the morning.
- A social and intimate event with friends. Events that involve movement are much more memorable. This is because when we move we release endorphins we move towards a happier state of mind. Plus what could be more social than learning a skill together in a room full of 3 metre high brass poles and full length mirrors?
- Private venue and all minor details taken care of. Any good pole dancing venue will have everything taken care of. Snacks and nibbles? Check. Champagne? Check. Music? Check. Instructor? Check. Need to organise any extras? Topless hunks, Limo, Catered Lunch, Photographer? Check. In other words if you want a unique experience, most pole dancing venues can make it happen.
- Experienced instructor and host are provided. As an organiser of any event it’s your responsibility to get the party started. Thankfully pole dancing instructors are the entertainers. They work teaching pole because they’re engaging and know how to throw a pole dancing Hens party! They also know how to handle a group, which is beneficial (if not necessary) when you have a room of ladies ready to get their sass on.
- The overall experience: At the top everyone’s list when it comes to throwing a Hens party is making sure all the guests from Aunty Jennifer to Sally the next door neighbour have a fun and memorable experience. Pole dancing hens party’s are different for many of the reasons mentioned above, including the bonding, endorphins and sexy routines. Add friends, family and some pole dancing to the party and it’s all starting to come together. Now you all you need to do is write the invitations.
Did we miss anything? Let us know in the comments below why you would (or wouldn’t) choose a pole dancing hens party!
If you would like to find out more about Hens Party’s at The Pole Room, visit www.thepoleroom.com.au/henspartymelbourne