Class Booking and Cancelation Policy:
- Session and Session Packs are available for purchase online and in studio. These sessions enable you to book into any classes on the casual class timetable.
- To ensure a great customer experience only beginner level classes are available for all new accounts. Beginner level classes include Pole Foundations, Beginner Pure Pole Dance and conditioning classes such as Flex Appeal, Core Power and Stretch and Flow. If you have previous pole experience please contact the studio (after purchase) to receive access to more advanced level classes
- Once purchased, these sessions will appear in your account until they are used or expire
- All sales are final. Sessions are valid from date of purchase until their expiration
- If you are no longer able to attend due to injury or sickness, we will hold your sessions for up to 6 months. A doctors certificate is required
- Our class sizes are small and spots are often limited. Your enrolment can determine how classes are scheduled and may prevent other students securing a spot in class. For this reason we have a 24 hour class cancellation window.
- Failure to remove yourself from the class with at least 24 hours notice (from the class start time) will mean your session is forfeited. Please note that FB messages and emails asking to be removed from class are not permitted.
- You can manage your sessions and schedule (including removing yourself from class) through The Pole Room app or the website.
- If there are any unforeseen circumstances that may prevent you from continuing at The Pole Room, we do allow for sessions to be transferred to friends or family.
Unlimited Virtual Membership
Please read the following contract T’s & C’s carefully:
Cancellations are available anytime please email [email protected]
- All direct debit transactions are final and no refunds are available
- This is a reoccurring billing agreement and will charge your account weekly.
Sessions and Booking Policy:
- Sessions cannot be transferred or used by other clients, family, friends or associates
- Sessions cannot be used for other services such as courses, private training and/or pole parties
- Sessions cannot be redeemed for a retail or account credit
- Once your payment has been processed, your account will be activated and ready for booking any virtual classes on the timetable.
- Sessions can only be used once they have been credited on to your account
- The minimum notice required to cancel a virtual class is 2 hours. Failure to remove yourself from a virtual class with at least 2 hours notice (from the class start time) will be forfeited.
- It is the responsibility of the client to correctly manage their schedule and sessions
- Sessions may only be used to book classes that are within your experience and ability level. For example, a Beginner student may not book an Intermediate level class until they have their instructors permission. This is to ensure the safety, user experience and the smooth running of classes.
Failed Payments & No Show Fees (If applicable):
- If your payment fails your account may be frozen until the outstanding payment is received
- A $15 administration fee applies for any failed payments
- Ezi-debit the payment processor may also charge a small fail fee to your account independent of The Pole Room
Now that we got all the serious stuff out the way, we look forward to bringing you fun, challenging and empowering exercise! For any membership questions or queries please email [email protected]