- Are you a fitness professional or someone looking for an industry change in 2021?
- Do you want to work somewhere with a fantastic vibe where your colleagues and clients feel like one big family?
- Do you pride yourself on having passion, drive and people skills?
If you have answered ‘YES’ to all of these questions, you would be a great fit for our fun and vibrant team at The Pole Room!
At The Pole Room we believe in health, wellbeing and self-love, and we’re passionate about exercise being fun, challenging and rewarding.
Our Mission is to provide a platform where people of all ages, backgrounds and experiences can feel empowered to become their best self. Nothing makes us prouder than to see our students improve their physical, mental and emotional wellbeing through the services that we provide.
Our 5 year vision is to become the global leader of pole & alternative fitness. To do this we are looking for a highly motivated and driven individual with 2-3 years of management experience in areas such as retail, hospitality or the fitness industry
At The Pole Room, we value teamwork, loyalty, integrity, ownership and resilience – qualities we strive to develop in our staff, instructors, and students alike.
Our success as pioneers and leaders in the industry is based on a strong foundation of like-minded individuals who work together as a team to be the best, and to give their best. If this strikes a chord with you, and if you share our values above, you would be a good fit for our close-knit team!
The position we are hiring for is Studio Manager to lead our Mitcham and Kilsyth studio’s.
Candidates for the Studio Manager role should:
- have a knack for prospecting, sales, and conversion
- be self-motivated, and excited by targets and challenges
- be adapt to managing schedules and event
- understand trends to develop and manage the studios timetables in line with capacity goals
- committed to their own personal growth and opportunities for development
- passionate about promoting a fit and healthy lifestyle, leading by example
- be genuinely interested in helping individuals achieve their goals and find ways for them to improve and develop as students
- enjoy interacting with others and connecting with different personality types
- have a strong desire to grow the studio with the primary objective of changing lives through pole & alternative fitness
- be diligent and dedicated, with attention to detail around cleanliness, staff rostering and client details
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
The Studio Manager role is an essential component to the growth of our organisation.
Working closely with senior management, you will be the responsible for the overall growth of the studio – memberships, events and retail. You will connect deeply with clients, track their progress and keep them motivated towards achieving their goals.
Your main duties will include:
- Develop checklists and operational schedules to ensure that all aspects of the facility are maintained and serviced
- Be future oriented with a strong ability to plan and schedule
- Demonstrate the ability to manage your own schedule, prioritise and meet critical business deadlines, and complete tasks under pressure
- Develop business plans to reach and exceed membership and retail targets
- Ensure that all company-wide initiatives are executed in your studio
- Develop a holistic retail sales plan that encompasses your studio’s retail goals
- following up pre-generated leads and prospects (no cold-calling)
- generating referrals from existing client base and other sources
- welcoming and orientating new clients, making them feel at ease in what might be a foreign environment
- conducting surveys and consultations to understand clients’ needs and goals, while looking for opportunities to fast track their development
- membership sales and growth
- assisting with outreach projects, marketing drives and member events
- working with the Marketing manager to provide customer care and assist with retention of existing clients
- Set priorities to ensure all deadlines are met.
Working hours total 30 hours a week, Monday to Saturday:
- Monday to Thursday: 2.30pm to close (approx 8.30pm)
- Saturday: 8.30am to close (approx 1pm)
- Hens Parties and other events
Previous management experience is a must. Structured on-the-job training will be provided to the successful applicant.
REMUNERATION AND OTHER BENEFITS
A Studio Manager starts on a base hourly salary, with pay rises in line with membership growth and experience. A generous commission structure is also in place that is uncapped, meaning that effort put into exceeding expectations will always be rewarded.
This is a results-based role that requires a highly organised and efficient manager. You will be leading a team so qualities such as organisation, discipline and setting the standard is expected.
All remuneration details, including commission structure will be discussed with successful applicants who make it through the initial stages of the interview process.
We want all our staff to be a part of our tribe / culture, and to experience first-hand the benefits of our service – so whilst clients pay for their training, part time employees receive a complimentary membership!
Please note; pole dance experience IS NOT required for this role however, we do expect that you will complete our beginner levels program if you are successful.
JOIN OUR TEAM
If you truly want to make a difference and be the difference in the lives of others, this is the perfect role for you!
All results achieved is a team effort – staff working closely together in a fun, relaxed and supportive environment, with emphasis on personal development and ample opportunity to contribute directly to the direction and growth of the business.
To jump on this amazing opportunity send us your current resume and cover letter to [email protected] Please keep your resume to a maximum of two pages.
We will connect with successful candidates over the phone. In the meantime, please visit our website at www.thepoleroom.com.au to learn more about us!