Studio Reopening: What you need to know!
The countdown is on!
Eee! We know you’ve been waiting patiently for the big news on our studio re-opening! Here is the everything you need to know…
In line with Government rules and regulations, every location (Mitcham, Kilsyth, Melbourne CBD & Highett) will officially open its doors again on Monday, June 22nd!!
With their on-going success we will continue running virtual classes now and into the future. If you haven’t already jumped on to the virtual timetable with all your favourite instructors be sure to sign up to a free 7 day trial here .
All virtual classes will continue, however the Kilsyth and Highett virtual class timetables will merge into one. A new and exciting timetable will then be released on June 15th prior to the merge.
When we closed our doors your account was frozen. Any sessions that are active on your account have been extended by the number of days we will have been closed for. When we reopen on June 22nd we will have been closed for 91 days. Therefore all sessions on your account have been extended for 91 days. All memberships will be automatically reactivated from today but the next official direct debit payment will be on Thursday July 2nd. If you do not have any sessions you can always upgrade your membership or purchase extra sessions via the app.
Start Booking Today!
Timetables for face-to-face classes are now live on the App and the website. A new timetable is up and classes are currently taking enrolments. Please use your app or visit The Pole Room website to book!
Your Health & Hygiene
– A maximum of 20 persons are allowed in the building at one time. To ensure all persons are accounted for, bookings are now essential – especially for practice sessions.
– Current state government restrictions limit the ability for anyone to wait in reception. Please wait outside the building until the class change over. If you are late to class (even by a few minutes) you may be unable to enter the building as the doors will be locked. It is therefore essential you arrive 5 minutes prior to class.
– Every class you will need to bring your own Towel and for each conditioning or flexibility you will need to bring a Yoga Mat. We will have a strict no towel no train policy. If you forget your towel we’ll have them for sale at the studio. Please also bring your own water bottle.
– Classes will be shortened to 50 minutes with the final 10 minutes used for crossover and cleaning.- It’s only air hugs and elbow bumps from us. For safety we will still be there to spot you if need be. But all partner stretching and exercises will be eliminated from our program.
– Our first term will be a ‘Revision Term’ to get everyone back into the flow of things. The focus will be on re-training those key skills and adapting the body slowly. Look out for our upcoming blog on ‘returning to training’ for tips and hints on how go back after a extended break
We are here to support you. Please reach out if you have any questions at all.
Finally, thank you for sticking by us, the entire team at The Pole Room can not WAIT to see you all in studio very soon.